Other people want this. 18 people have this in their carts right now.
😍😍Blooming with Autumn's bounty, this wreath echoes the fall tones found in nature in the most amazing way.You will fall in love with it at the front door! Your friends will be surprised by your decoration!(Due to high demand, our official price for this product is low, so order now while supplies last!)
We designed this super beautiful wreath, using trucks and pumpkins to celebrate the beautiful colors of autumn, showing the beauty of autumn.
Show some real pictures of buyers! Can't imagine what a surprise they were when they received the goods!
- Each piece is carefully crafted
- Material: outdoor realistic vines, weaving ribbon, Pumpkin decoration,Plaid Truck.
- 🌷SIZE: From tip to tip > Tip to tip of leaves, stems, vines, grasses, or bows, just as pictured.22 inches inches tall 6 inches deep
- From the studio to your home
- Applicable throughout the year.
- Covers indoor/outdoor versatility
- It can be placed anywhere in front of doors, fireplaces, gardens, etc.
- This is a perfect fall wreath and will work well to greet your guest into your home. This wreath is a hit at anyone’s front door and is a great way to celebrate our holidays. I think this wreath is probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life.
- Oh how this would make the perfect gift for Mom, House Warming, Weddings, Bridal Showers....any occasion! Sure to be loved and enjoyed for many years.
- *If hanging outdoors, it is recommended to take a covered area to protect the wreath from bad weather and other factors.
- Makes for a lovely and unexpected gift idea!
⭐How to use⭐
During the holidays, it can be hung on the wall, door, or even on the mantelpiece. Or outside the house, garden, or deck. This is a highly collectible nostalgic gift, the perfect gift for family and friends. The wreath is made of quality materials and will last a long time without the maintenance! Thanks!
If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, please take care to protect it from the sun, wind, and rain.
If your wreath is mounted on an indoor door, we recommend securing it in two positions to prevent it from hitting the door when it is opened or closed.